50ml Arthritis Relief Gel
Effective relief for joint & arthritic pain that REALLY WORKS, & also helps with inflammation.
Feet throbbing when you're sitting down in the evening? Rub the gel on the soles & tops of feet for instant relief.
Can also be used for muscular aches & pains, strains.
Light smooth gel, non greasy.
Organic Australian Aloe Vera
- A fragrance free soothing, moisturising gel.
- Protects, restores and repairs dry, chapped skin.
- Helps relieve skin that is damaged by sun and wind.
- Soothes minor wounds and abrasions.
- Hydrates and replenishes the skin.
- Penetrates the skin, supplying moisture directly to tissue.
- Endemic to Australia and primarily grows in North-East Tasmania.
- Steam distilled from the Kunzea ambigua plant that is a member of Myrtaceae (or Myrtle Family).
- Aromatically, Kunzea Oil has a pleasant scent with clean, fresh, invigorating undertones. The aroma is often compared to the scent of the Australian Bush.
- Therapeutically, Kunzea may have even more beneficial properties than its better-known cousin Tea Tree. In addition, it has a much milder sensation when applied to the skin.
- Kunzea Oil may also help to reduce pain and relieve inflammation.
Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen)
- Has a history of use as a pain reliever.
- It is also believed to increase the speed of healing for skin disorders, and when added to lotions, acts as a natural moisturizer.
- Wintergreen and Sweet Birch oil are both nearly identical in chemical composition and aroma; similarly, both have been used in traditional folk remedies.
- This tradition has led to the discovery of Methyl Salicylate, its main ingredient, as a pain reliever.
- Has anti-inflammatory effects that may help reduce joint inflammation caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Researchers believe that frankincense can prevent the release of leukotrienes, which are compounds that can cause inflammation.
- Terpenes and boswellic acids appear to be the strongest anti-inflammatory compounds in frankincense.
- Frankincense extracts may help reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Directions for use: Apply a small amount to the areas of pain & massage into the skin till absorbed. Do not apply to broken skin. Cease use if irritation occurs.
Produced in Queensland Australia
For external use only. Do not ingest.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
If ailment persists seek medical advice.